Manu is the Vice President, Xiaomi and Managing Director of Xiaomi India. He spearheads Xiaomi’s business in India. He started Xiaomi’s operations in India in 2014, and is responsible for all functions based in the country. He is responsible for driving the India team to a raging success in such a short time.
He started his career with McKinsey & Company as an engagement manager and went on to co-found a leading e-commerce portal called Jabong.com in 2012. At Jabong, he was responsible for driving sales and marketing for the company. Manu, along with the other cofounders were responsible for revolutionizing the Fashion e-commerce industry in India.
He graduated from IIT Delhi in 2003 where he got a degree in Mechanical Engineering. He received his post graduate degree in business management from IIM Calcutta in 2007. Manu is a doting father, loving husband, amateur cartoonist, passionate marketer a dreamer. He is passionate about new ideas and finds inspirations in everyday routines. All his spare time is dedicated in babysitting his son Jordan and spending time with his wife.
Awards and Recognitions:
• Asia One’s Most Influential Indians Under 50, 2017
• LinkedIn Power Profile: August 2017, August 2016
• Fortune 40 Under 40: March 2018, March 2017, March 2016, March 2015
• The Economic Times 40 under 40: September 2016
• GQ India Most Influential Young Indian: September 2015
• Business Today’s India Top Executives Under 40: June 2015